Valley of Flowers
Valley of Flowers National Park is an Indian national park which was established in 1982. It is located in Distt Chamoli in the state of Uttarakhand and is known for its meadows of endemic alpine flowers and the variety of flora. This high richly diverse area is also home to rare and endangered animals, including the Asiatic black bear, snow leopard, musk deer, brown bear, red fox and blue sheep. Birds found in the park include Himalayan monal pheasant and other high altitude birds.
Valley Of Flowers Trek (3,600 m)
- Day 1st - Haridwar To Joshimath Hotel Stay
- Day 2nd - Joshimath To Govindghat (22km By Car) To Ghangaria 14km Trek
- Day 3rd - Ghangaria To Valley Of Flowers Back To Ghangaria 5km. Trek
- Day 4th – Ghangaria To Hemkund Sahib 6km. Trek
- Day 5th - Ghangaria To Govindghat To Joshimath
- Day 6th - Joshimath To Haridwar
- Summer - April To September
Refund and Returns Policy
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
The customer has to submit 100% of the booking amount prior to booking
If cancellations are made 30 days before the date of check-in then 25.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of check-in then 50.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of check-in then 100.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Camping, Trekking, Bonfire, Activities
Submit your review