Char Dham Yatra 2023
Chardham Yatra is a one of the best pilgrimage tour to four holy shrines in the Indian Himalayas located in Uttarakhand. The four shrines are Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath. Millions of devotees visit these temples every year to take blessings for their families and for inner peace. The Chardham Yatra is a once in a lifetime opportunity for spiritual seekers and offers a great chance to reconnect with one's inner self and the divine. Ukhike Provide here the complete Packages for Char Dham Yatra, Book your slot form our website and enjoy your Spritual Journey with us.
Char Dham Yatra Itinerary 2023 (9N/10D)
Day 1: Arrival Haridwar to Barkot via Mussoorie (370km)
- Arrive in Haridwar and start the journey to Barkot via Mussoorie.
- Enjoy the scenic drive through the picturesque hills and mountains of Uttarakhand.
- Check into a hotel in Barkot for overnight stay.
Day 2: Drive Barkot to Yamunotri Dham (36kms drive & 6 km Trek each side)
- Drive to Yamunotri Dham and start the trek to reach the temple.
- Yamunotri is one of the four sacred shrines of Char Dham Yatra and is dedicated to the goddess Yamuna.
- After visiting the temple, return to Barkot for overnight stay.
Day 3: Barkot to Uttarkashi Temple Visit (85 km)
- Drive to Uttarkashi and visit the famous temple dedicated to Lord Vishwanath.
- Uttarkashi is also known for its scenic beauty and peaceful atmosphere.
- Spend the night at a hotel in Uttarkashi.
Day 4: Uttarkashi - Gangotri Dham- Uttarkashi (100 km)
- Drive to Gangotri Dham and offer prayers at the temple dedicated to the goddess Ganga.
- Gangotri is one of the most revered shrines in Hinduism and is considered to be the source of the river Ganges.
- After visiting the temple, return to Uttarkashi for overnight stay.
Day 5: Uttarkashi to Sonprayag (227kms)
- Drive to Sonprayag and check into a hotel for overnight stay.
- Sonprayag is the starting point of the trek to Kedarnath Temple.
Day 6: Sonprayag to Kedarnath Dham (5km by road & 19km trek)
- Start the trek to Kedarnath Temple and reach the shrine after 19 km of trekking.
- Kedarnath Temple is one of the four sacred shrines of Char Dham Yatra and is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Spend the night at a hotel near the temple.
Day 7: Kedarnath to Guptkashi (19Km Trek & 30kms/1hr by road)
- Start the journey to Guptkashi and reach there after 30 km of road travel.
- Check into a hotel in Guptkashi for overnight stay.
Day 8: Guptkashi to Badrinath (215km/7hrs)
- Drive to Badrinath and offer prayers at the temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
- Badrinath Temple is one of the four sacred shrines of Char Dham Yatra.
- Spend the night at a hotel in Badrinath.
Day 9: Badrinath Temple visit and drive to Pipalkoti (75km/3hrs)
- Visit Badrinath Temple & Mana village ( The Last village of India )
- Start the journey to Pipalkoti.
- Check into a hotel in Pipalkoti for overnight stay.
Day 10: Pipalkoti – Rishikesh- Haridwar (215km/5hrs)
- Drive to Rishikesh and visit the famous ashrams and temples.
- Rishikesh is also known for its scenic beauty and peaceful atmosphere.
- Drive to Haridwar and conclude the Char Dham Yatra.
9N/10D Package - 22000/Person
Refund and Returns Policy
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking. The customer has to submit 100% of the booking amount prior to the booking Cancellation Policy If cancellations are made 30 days before the date of check-in then 25.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees. If cancellations are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of check-in then 50.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees. If cancellations are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of check-in then 100.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees Refund Policy The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Submit your review